Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

1st episode of Running Man

I wanted to update my Surprise Video section, but it felt like a waste to erase this one just like that. So I decided to put it in my Blog as well höhö

This is (again) a new feature. Meine neueste Erneuerung ist da^^ Allerdings können sich das auch nur Leute anschauen, die der englischen Sprache mächtig sind. Just people with the knowledge of the english language can watch this. It is something that I watched a lot lately. An ongoing variety show in korea. They have A LOT of those shows and this is my favourite: RUNNING MAN. I started watching it because of Song Joong Ki oppa and became a fan of all members. They are just sooooooo funny. So here is the first episode, enjoy!

PLEASE READ MY ARTICLE ABOUT THE HOSTS ON MY BLOG





















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

please leave a comment...thanx <3